Friday 25 May 2012

GlossyBox May 2012: My First Box!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


received my first GlossyBox yesterday and I know there are plenty of Blog/YouTube reviews on the "GlossyBox" boxes, but i still wanted to express my own feelings about it, so here I am.

After wanting to sign up for the last six months or so, i finally signed up a few days ago to find out that it's arriving within the week. Boy, was i excited or what. So, when it finally arrived it didn't take me long to unravel the little box of joys!



Now, for what's in the box:



Happy Birthday GlossyBox Balloon & GlossyBox Mirror: The balloon was a nice touch but my son grabbed it as soon as I opened the box. so i didn't get to have any fun with it! And, the mirror I personally found a little tacky. I know it's free and I shouldn't be complaining, it will do the job but it's not nothing special. Just buy changing the colour to pink for example they could've been a bit more appealing but that's just what I think.


Osmo Berber Oil 10ml (100ml £19.99 Sally Express) : I'm really excited about this product. I'm a big fan of hair oils but only if there light weight and not too greasy. And this is light and it smells absolutely fabulous. Makes me want to eat cherries!


Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel 75ml (250ml £20.00 Noble Isle)
I love anything summery, warm and this is exactly what the name say "Summer Rising", the moment i opened it it made me feel warm and all summery. It's nice and thick so ideally a little should go a long way!


APIVITA Express Beauty Cucumber Masks 2x 8ml (2x 8ml £2.80 APIVITA) : 
I'm not normally a fond of masks as i prefer just steaming my face. But, not having done it in over a year I thought I might as well give it a go! I wasn't expecting anything new compared to the masks I've tried before, but surprisingly it left my skin feeling very relaxed and cool. which I'm enjoying even now nearly 24 hours later!


Lolita Lempicka ETD 0.8ml (50ml £42.00 House of Fraser): 
Well, Simply put I didn't like the original, Lolita Lempicka. It's very spicy and I can smell Liquorice in it and I hate Liquorice. 

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau eb Blanc ETP 0.8ml (50ml £49.00 House of Fraser): 
As for the L'Eau en Blanc I liked it so much that I'm thinking about buying a full size. I'ts very subtle, smells very similar to Musk and Vanilla.


HD Brows Grow Baby Grow 8ml (8ml £29.95 Nouveau Beauty): 
Now I was surprised to find this full sized product in the box. I know GlossyBox do give full size products at times, but this I didn't expect! Unfortunately, My brows grow back really quickly so this isn't any use for me. So' i'm planning on giving it away! So keep an I out in the next few days if you're interested.

I've estimated that the value of the box would come to approximately £42 excluding the mirror and the balloon. I'm quite satisfied with my first GlossyBox! I do plan to review some of these products in depth after I give them a good run. What do you think of them? If you're interested in purchasing in any of them, I've left the in the brackets next to the product title. 

Anyway peeps, that's all for me today,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...