Sunday 20 May 2012

My Morning Frenzy


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

“Oh my days!, Today I’ve started my nineteenth week so that means next Saturdays I’m going to be at the half-way point?”

Yes that was my reaction this morning and No, I’m not stupid, I’ve just been a bit slow lately (let’s blame it on the pregnancy). I’ve been on frenzy ever since I had the EPHIPHANY this morning, Hence I’ve been trying to work out what I already have ready for this whole ordeal and what I need to acquire.
I’ve written up a list and I thought I’ll share it with you:

Little Sprog’s List:

Bath & Changing time
  • Bath - A's going to get it
  • Bath & Room Thermometer
  • Bath Sponge
  • Cotton Buds
  • Cotton Wool Large Pads
  • Flannels
  • Healthcare & Grooming Set
  • Muslin Squares
  • Nappies
  • Olive Oil
  • Top & Tail Bowl
  • Towels - A & S are going to get them


Clothes
  • Bibs
  • Hats
  • Mittens
  • Sleepsuits: Newborn, 0-3 Months
  • Socks
  • Vests: Newborn, 0-3 Months


Feeding time
  • Bottles
  • Milk containers
  • Steriliser


Nursery & Travel
  • Blankets
  • Car Seat - A's going to get it
  • Pram/Pushchair
  • Rocker/Swing/Bouncer
  • Cot Bed & Mattress
  • Bedding


My List:

Ante-Natal
  • Bando Belly Support
  • Birthing Gown
  • Body Pillow
  • Gym ball
  • Hair Brush
  • Hair ties
  • Lansinoh
  • Massage oil
  • Note pad
  • Slippers
  • Socks
  • Toiletries: Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Mouthwash, Face wipes, Antiperspirant, Small spray bottle, Lip balm, Shower gel & Shampoo


Postpartum
  • Breast Pump - S's Going to get it
  • Large Granny Underwear
  • Loose Trousers
  • Maternity Pads
  • Nursing Bras
  • Pyjamas


The list includes things for my hospital bag etc., so please don’t think I’ve added things for my general household shopping i.e. the toiletries, socks.

Anyway, that’s it for now,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...