Friday 29 June 2012

The Things I ♥ : June


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*’’’*:•-:
                          
Today I wish to share the things I ♥ in this month with you. Now, I know loads of people do posts/videos on monthly favourites and it’s nothing new but I just really want to do my own. I love reading about other people’s favourites whether it’s about fashion, beauty, food etc., but mine is a combination of everything that I have enjoyed in this month. I also believe doing this will help me appreciate the little things that make me smile even more than I do usually.

So here are the May Things I ♥:

 Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP 
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, this has been my go-to fragrance lately. I find the fragrance to be very feminine and subtle. My tummy becoming humongous, breaking out with spots for the first time, eating like a monster  all obviously due to the pregnancy (oh please allow me to blame it on that) has lately made me feel less attractive and appealing to my-self but this actually helps me feel beau-teeeeeeee-fuuuuuul. You can buy this HERE

 Lansinoh 56g 
Lansinoh. Wow, talk about having the Itchy Boob Syndrome! My dear breasts were itching & aching so much that I felt like cutting them off, until I started using this two three weeks ago. And oh my does it work? I felt a difference immediately and ever since I’ve been using it daily. I’ve been meaning to do a review on it but just haven’t come round to doing it, but will do soon. Buy it HERE for £10.20

 Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish 
Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish, now this product is amazing, I’ve been using it daily and it leaves my skin feeling fresh & smooth. And, the feeling doesn’t go away like some other products I’ve used in the past. It just makes want to go Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I hope to do a full review in about two-three weeks so keep an eye-out. If you're interested in this fantastic product then head over HERE.

 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer 
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, I ♥ ♥ ♥ this stuff! It’s so far the best tinted moisturiser I’ve used. I’m not someone that uses foundation or likes the idea of using foundation daily but since I broke out (come read about it HERE), I’ve been really conscious of how my skin looks and I must say this product does the job in making me feel comfortable! It’s provides enough coverage to lightly conceal my spots and balance out my skin tone but still feels light like my average moisturiser. The best thing is the finished look being so smooth, balanced but still very natural and that’s how I like it. Priced at £33.00 RRP is quite dear but I think it’s worth every penny of the price. If you’re interested in buying the product click HERE.

 River Island Black Jelly Sandals 
River Island Black jelly Sandals, another life saver. When it comes to hot weather I just can’t wear shoes or boots. I have to wear sandals or my feet just feel uncomfortable. But, this year the soles of my feet have been very fussy when it came to changing over to sandals. My feet just wouldn’t stop aching and got very hot after 15 minutes of walking in any of the sandals I owned, which has never been a problem before. So, I thought the idea of soft but sturdy jelly sandals sounded like a solution and what a coinkidink! I found the perfect pair at River Island and they were only £12.00! A bargain if you ask me. There soft, comfortable and most importantly they keep my foot COOL! I haven’t done an in-depth review but plan to do so soon. (update: River Island don't sell these any more!!).

 River Island Black Messenger Bag 
River Island Black Messenger Bag. Well, what more can I say about this beauty then I already have in my review (click HERE if you would like to read it). This bag is a life saver as it allows me to carry my essential bits and bobs without feeling like my shoulders going to break! It’s small enough for it to not be in the way but still big enough to fit my necessities for on the go i.e. phone, purse, medication, book etc. Interested in the bag? Click HERE.

 Chips 
Chips, oh my lord, I’ve eat this nearly every day this month. CHIPS, slathered with ketchup and salt. Sometimes I eat it twice a day. You’re probably comparing me to the four-legged animal that goes OINK right now, aren’t you?  I don’t what’s wrong with me!!!

 Cupcakes 
Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting. Now the amount of different cupcakes, I’ve baked and eaten this month has been more then I’ve eaten in the entire last six months. But, I must say my favourite has been the Vanilla cupcake with Buttercream Frosting. It’s just perfect, the right size, the right sweetness and just utterly scrumptious. Don’t believe me, try it for yourself! Click HERE for the recipe.

Plums, these little Gems have been an addition to my cravings this month. I don’t know what it is about plums I can sit down and go through a whole load of them. Best thing is that I don’t feel guilty after eating them, because there mostly water. Sorry No Picture, I run out of them while writing this post!

 Unripe Mango Salad 
Unripe Mango Salad, this is yummy and since I’ve been pregnant I’ve been eating it at least once a week. I only know south Asians that eat it but I’m sure it’s eaten in other cultures in different variations. What is it you may ask, well its’ grated unripe green mango, finely chopped green chilli & coriander, minced lightly dry-roasted garlic, and salt all mixed together until fully combined. The end product has a tangy, hot & sour but very refreshing taste.

So what have been the things you ♥ this month?

So that’s all for now lovelies, until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...