Sunday 17 June 2012

An Introduction to "If I were..."



 :-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Okay, so it’s one of those days where I’ve woken up wondering. Not anything in particular but just general and some dreamy, imaginary concepts such as If I Were…..

Now, I don’t know if me and my sisters were just out of the ordinary kids or if this is something every child did which is to wonder what you would be if you were a certain object! For instance what would you be if you were a fruit? We played this throughout our childhood and I still do it with myself from time to time but not so much as a game anymore. It just happens something will relate to me so much that I’d actually think to myself that “I’m that”.

So today I woke up doing exactly that and on that note it hit me, why don’t I start a meme on this and do it weekly. I’ll choose different objects and tell you why I’m that and in return you can tell me yours. I believe it will be fun and fascinating to let our imaginations run wild. As well as different from my/our usual adult life which normally doesn’t have the time to imagine or fantasize (oooh, sounds a bit sexual)! I don’t know if it will intrigue or inspire you but I hope it does and I hope you join me.

About “If I were”:

Who is it open to?
Anyone and Everyone

How often will I do it and how long will each one be open?
I hope to do it every week, starting on Wednesday ending on Tuesday, so you can join in anytime within the week.

What do you have to do?
Well, just respond to my post by writing your own post relating to the topic at hand and add your post url in a comment on my corresponding post.

Why should you join in?
I believe you should join in because this will be something different where you can get away from reality and into cuckoo land where anything goes! It will inspire and stimulate your lovely self while relaxing you. Most importantly it’s fun!!!

What are the rules?
Nope, no rules. You don’t have to do anything that you don’t wish to do. I want this to be purely fun and interesting not boring and brain-shattering!
I would appreciate it if you share it with others (that’s only if you enjoy it).

So that’s all my lovelies I will start this off tomorrow and I hope you join in. If you don’t I wish that you enjoy reading my mine.

So until tomorrow,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...