Tuesday 14 August 2012

An End to my Crazy Day...



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

What’s a better way to put an end to my crazy day than blogging about it? Well it’s been one of those days where more or less everything has managed to frustrate me.

The day started off fine and probably would have stayed that way if I didn’t decide to take a little trip to my local shopping centre. That was the first crazy decision of the day. Even thought my knee gave way yesterday and in the back of my head I knew I shouldn’t really be on my foot I left my house, because I just couldn’t bare the idea of spending the whole day in with my house feeling like a furnace and my wild child running around like a headless chicken.

As soon as I stepped out outside of the house I started feeling light headed and slightly faint but that’s how I normally feel when the weather is hot. Deciding I’m okay I decided to take the bus instead of calling cab, which was the second crazy decision of the day. The bus was hot and I was really uncomfortable firstly due to the fact that I suffer from claustrophobia but also due to the reason that I was barely sitting comfortably. The one free seat was next to a person that took up half of the free seat as well as their own seat, honestly they couldn’t help it but it didn’t help as that was the only free sit and I really needed to sit down.

Arriving at the shopping centre, the SPD kicked in really bad, I needed to sit down somewhere which was comfortable immediately but there was nowhere. So, I decided to kill two birds with one stone, eat lunch and get some rest at the same time, which was the third crazy decision of my day. I ate and relaxed my pelvic bone enough and I felt good until I got up to do some shopping only then I realised how heavy I felt due to eating. I still convinced myself to do the little things I planned to do which I accomplished but I also accomplished to gift myself with some chronic pain.

Finished and ready to head home guess what the last crazy decision of day was? I decided to get on the bus again! And I ended up holding my breath through most of the journey back as someone decided to get on the bus with their dog that smelt like it never had a bath!

Once we came home, my wild child decided not to take his mid-day nap and keep things crazy by jumping around, creating mess and not letting me rest. So, I decided to make some dinner and finish of some chores which brings me here.

It actually feels like this is one of those days that won’t come to an end until I fall asleep so that’s what I’m going to right now.

How was your day?

So that’s all for now, until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...