Thursday 6 September 2012

It's already here...


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

I only ordered my unborn sprog’s Saplings Victoria cot bed and mattress on Sunday and guess what? It’s already here! What a speedy delivery and wonderful service from Tesco.

It arrived this morning and wild child’s father has already assembled it. And, how does it look do I hear you asking? It’s wonderful but I’m more flabbergasted with how big it is! I know it’s a cot bed and that means it’s bigger than a cot but I didn’t expect it to look so ginormous. My wild child has a toddler bed that uses the same size mattress as the cot bed but even his bed looks smaller than this cot bed. Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining just expressing the shock I feel. I’m really impressed with the way it looks and it looks much better than it does in the product pictures (and I didn’t think that was possible). However, this post is just to share my excitement with you so I’ll leave the specific details and scrutiny for when I do a full in-depth review on it.

So, here it is:

:: My Second Sprog's Saplings Victoria Cot Bed ::

So, what do you think of it? Please share your thoughts with me.

Well, that’s all for now folks,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...