Friday 14 September 2012

My Pregnancy Eating Diary: Day Six


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
Now then my lovelies, as I’ve been really poorly today, my food intake has been quite different. Well, not different because it’s food that you’d eat because you’re feeling poorly. No, it’s different because it’s food that I couldn’t make myself due to being poorly, Take-away!
I do like a good take-away but today’s reason for take-out has been because I just didn’t want the hassle of having to cook or prepare food. Just wanted someone else to do all the hard work so I could just relax and eat!
So, I won’t keep you waiting here is what I fed my poorly self today:
:: Can't beat a good Tuna Mayo Sandwich ::
This I ate at two o clock in the morning. A good Tuna Mayo Sandwich. Not much to say about it a tuna mayo sandwich is as simple as it gets.
:: One of the worst Doner Kebabs I've tasted! ::
Not being able to sleep until six o clock in the morning due to the horrendous pain in my pelvis meant I slept through the traditional breakfast and lunch time. So, I tried to eat some Doner kebab at three in the afternoon but my appetite had disappeared and I couldn’t each much. On top the kebab was actually one of the worst kebabs I’ve come across, very dry and tasteless!
:: Now that was satisfying! ::
Managing to take another nap I decided I had no energy to cook and I really felt like a PIZZA. So, we ordered in and this I thoroughly enjoyed. It was a thin crust pizza with onion, green pepper, mushroom, jalapenos, pepperoni and black olives. We had side orders of BBQ wings and garlic bread. Oh do I feel stuffed after that meal or what.
Well, that’s all for me today. Tomorrows my last day of My Pregnancy Eating Diary so I’m quite upset about how quickly this week has gone by. But to be honest it’s been quite time consuming taking pictures of everything I eat and I don’t think I could do it on a regular base.
Until tomorrow,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...