Tuesday 18 September 2012

VTech Innotab 2 OR LeapFrog LeapPad 2???


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
Now, I actually don’t remember when my wild child started playing on my and his father’s phones but I'm sure it was a long time ago. His especially taken to my iPhone as its touch screen and has many apps on it. So, recently I’ve been thinking of getting him his own touch thingy-ma-bob! And here is where I’m stuck as I’ve got two choices and really don’t know what one to choose. It’s either the VTech Innotab 2 or LeapFrog LeapPad 2.
:: VTech Innotab 2 OR LeapFrog LeapPad 2 ::
I’ve been looking at the specs for both and reading lots of reviews but still can’t make up my mind. So I need your help to decide as I wasn’t to make the purchase as soon as possible, because it’s my wild child’s present for when his sibling makes his/her entrance.
I like both of them for different reasons so I’ll tell what I like about each one and maybe you can help me decide.
The features that stand out and differentiate the both for me are:
  • I like that the Innotab has a SD Card Slot which allows you to expand the memory from the built in 4 GB to a massive 32GB. The LeapPad doesn’t have the feature of increasing the built-in memory.
  • You can download your movies, pictures onto the Innotab whereas on the LeapPad you can only download Leapfrog Movies which you have to purchase. Obviously the idea of not having to pay for one strikes out more.
  • The feature that the Innotab’s appearance can be personalised using your own media is very appealing and yes it’s another thing that can’t be done on the LeapPad.
  • The LeapPad has more learning/game apps available for download than the Innotab, which is a key factor as I want my child to be able to learn more than just have fun. I want him to learn through fun.

So, what do you think? Both of them are around the same price tag with a difference of £5.00. The Innotab is selling at £84.95 and the LeapPad is selling at £89.95 at John Lewis
Here are links to both of their product pages. Please have a look for more information and help me choose:
And please, if you have experience of any of these; share your thoughts on them.
That’s all for now so until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...