Thursday 1 November 2012

Birth Announcement: IT'S ANOTHER BOY


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
10 Days ago, on the 22nd of October at 14.09 I finally had my second child and IT’S A BOY!
Allah has gifted me with a second beautiful, healthy boy who weighed approximately 9.1 pounds (4120gms exactly) at birth. And since his birth he has had no complications or health issues and I hope it stays that way.
I know I’ve been absent for some time now but I’m back so I shall give you an update on the last few weeks including a detailed birth story very soon.
So, that’s the birth announcement of my second sprog (no more use of the term “unborn sprog”!).
Until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...