Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Wild Child's First Day Of School


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
TODAY IS MY WILD CHILD’S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Yes, my baby is going to school. As I’ve expressed in a previous post (Click HERE to read it) I had planned to home-school my wild child until the age of five and the reasons behind that where several but one of the main reasons where I couldn’t find a Islamic primary school that had a nursery or reception class. All of them only took on children from the age of five. But recently a new Islamic school has opened that starts from the nursery stage, I and wild child’s father decided it’s a good idea for him to attend the school so he can start learning certain necessary skills that we aren’t able to teach him at home such as learning the Arabic language etc.
However, as I had planned to home-school him from when he turned two because I was certain that there aren’t any Islamic schools that take on under-fives, I somewhat feel WEIRD now that the plan has changed! I don’t exactly know how I feel or how to describe the emotions I’m feeling or have been feeling since we made the decision of sending him to school. And I don’t know how long I will feel like this. But I do know that this is the right decision for him as wild child wants to be around children more and is very excited about going to school.
So, I’m off now to wake wild child up and get him ready for his first day.
Until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra*•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...